Join Vitaline to work on improving the efficiency of our nutrition
Joining Vitaline means joining a team that aims to improve the efficiency of the food system.
Why does food weigh so heavily on our environment? Why is it so hard to find healthy foods when the scientific consensus is so broad? Why are supermarkets full of foods that should be avoided? Why is it so difficult to eat to be dynamic? Why are we told that we have to cook to have access to good food for health? ... These are the questions that drive us, and for which we are looking for more effective solutions.
Today, we offer solutions as bar, pouch and bottle, ready to eat and with excellent nutritional values. We continue to work to advance our offer, particularly on products with excellent nutritional values, practical, long-lasting and economical.
Vitaline is recognized as the brand with the best nutritional values in our category in Europe. And we are not resting on our laurels, there is still so much to do.
If you want to join us, we think we can offer:
- An exciting project: building the future of food. Our industry is exciting and we want to move it forward!
- A important role within a small team that lays the foundations of the company. You will also work with colleagues who are very strong in their respective fields and who are 100% involved, with whom you will progress.
- A stimulating and demanding work atmosphere. When we work the rhythm is intense, we are together to emulate each other, and at Vitaline we are here to get things done. We keep reasonable working hours and vacations to recover and find personal balance.
- Doing things well: at Vitaline, we are not superficial, we don't like posturing. We work hard to deliver products that advance the supply, not racing to release low interest products.
- Getting things done, together: Vitaline is an exhilarating, meaningful project where you can learn a lot, with company shares for each permanent member of the team. We are motivated by the ambition to build a meaningful project, together.
Apply on our Welcome to the Jungle.